Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to school...

Can't believe that when I blogged this entry, I had finished my VERY FIRST university module and the second module is starting soon.

I was stressed for the first two weeks because of a very wrong mindset about university, thinking that the lecturer goes through briefly in class, and we are supposed to read through the textbk thoroughly, to the extent of reading EVERY WORD on a 600+ pages textbook. The anointing came when, Teck Whee, the afternoon class TA, corrected my studying strategy. Also very thankful to my TA Paul for the guidance, and fellow course-mate Jonathan for reminding me not to be too obsessed over the teeny-weeny details. With them, I enjoyed the Game Theory module.

I enjoyed my three weeks of hiatus from school. Felt so relieved when I returned to Alexandra to work! Finally I saw the familiar happy faces. Missed my colleagues, the Cleaner Auntie and especially the Yong Tau Foo Uncle (and his Yong Tau Foo). (: Things at School Kopitiam lacks an important ingredient - the 人情味.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home